Smartphone users are rapidly increasing day by day. According to the statistics and surveys, almost half of the world’s total population uses smartphones in their day to day life. The annual growth of smartphone users increased to 30% since 2016. In this Smartphone era, small and mid-sized companies are following the mobile trend to grow their business. In fact, you can see a lot of mid-sized companies have their dedicated mobile applications to interact with their customers.
Why should only big giants or the successful brands have a mobile application? Small to Mid companies need more presence in the market to achieve their targets and better customer services.
Here are the top 10 benefits of why one should build their own mobile platform:
1. Product/Brand image – Brand image play an important role in every business where mobile applications will help you to boost your brand image. Many stay distanced from the modern trends and staying outdated may directly impact their business.
2. Be Unique – Mobile apps are not dedicated only to Disney and Walmart. Think out of the box and create your own mobile application and start playing with it.
3. Be Visible – It is very important to be visible all the times. Make sure the customer remember you every time and not once in a fortnight. With your mobile application, you can push notifications to the customer through different channels. It can be an offer, newsletter, case study, discounts etc.
4. Stay Techno-Functional – Make sure you are updated with the recent trends. Staying techno-functional makes you sound confident among your customers and there is a higher chance of conversions.
5. Stay out of competition – Creating a mobile app is a forward-thinking approach! Small companies still think a mobile application will not add values! But trust me; it will definitely take a leap ahead of the competition.
6. Play with social media – No one would have thought a few years ago that social media’s will be the future and now it is! As everyone knows, social networking is deeply associated with smartphones. Mobile apps are intrinsically superlative platforms to engage your customers through social circles. With your own mobile application, you may drive a lot of social media engagement and achieve different business objectives through it.
7. Word of mouth – Word of mouth marketing is ever time ancient strategy that is being used all the times even in the recent era. Buying decisions are influenced by the recommendations of trusted contacts. If your mobile application has frequent users, they may recommend your company to larger audiences through blogs, reviews etc.
8. Think futuristic – We never know, what will be the future in the next 10 years. Mobile phone era has given way to new innovations like Virtual Reality (VR), Smartwatches, Google glass etc. Having a mobile app will prepare you for the future enhancements. Invest in a mobile app now to benefit from the futuristic technologies.
9. Deliver values – Mobile apps can help to deliver your products much loyally and effective. You can promote your products through a mobile app and increase the effectiveness of a product.
10. Customer loyalty – Last but not least, one should build a trust in your products. Surveys predicted that traditional marketing like banners, flyers, advertisements, coupons and website ads are slowing ramping down because of the smartphone era. We are slowly losing our customers to our completion by the traditional marketing techniques. One should always be connected with their customers in the best possible way. Of course, we are not the detectives to follow him all the times, but Mobile application will definitely stay closer to your customers.